venerdì 31 gennaio 2014

My shop store etsy "Alice Fairy dream"




Tante novità nel mio shop etsy
                  
                                 etsy.com
                          Alice Fairy dream

Choose from many items handmade crafts help me!!!
thanks



Hello and welcome to my little shop on etsy!! There Are cute &

 kawaii jewelry handmade!:)


my passion for the creation of these objects is true, I am inspired


 to what 'I like most things kawaii, pastel colors, fabrics, glitter, all

sorts of accessories, toys, ... I create these objects because they


make me live like a fairy tale of the enchanted world like Alice in


Wonderland ... I love Little twin stars ... I love the planets, the

 stars, the sky throughout the universe constellations .... <3 <3 <3 I 

put in my creations PASSION and LOVE <3 <3 <3

my fan page: www.facebook.com/pages/Alice-creazioni-


Kawaii

BLOG
:
http://alicefairydream.blogspot.it/

VIDEO


IMPORTANT NOTICE


my creations are unique created exclusively by me

We kindly ask you not to copy or make use of the photos of my 



property.


I SHIP WORLDWIDE

THANKS


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lasciate un commento Grazie !^_^

ISCRIVITI AL MIO BLOG

THE WASHI TAPE SHOP - Holiday 2021 Collection - Lotus 18K Gold Plated Bookmark

  DESCRIPTION 3 piece lotus Bookmark. The perfect gift for yourself or someone special! Material: brass and 18K gold plated Bookmark size: 5...